The recipe for Marry Me Chicken Pasta is perfect for meal preparation.
When you want to make something special for your loved ones, the Marry Me Chicken Pasta recipe is perfect. Simple ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry use to make the creamy sauce.
What’s not to love about perfectly cooked pasta, tender chicken, and a flavorful sauce? It might earn a permanent place in your dinner rotation, but it won’t guarantee a ring on your finger.
Marry Me Chicken Recipe with Pasta will make your taste buds say “I do,” whether you’re cooking for a date or treating yourself to some seriously Delicious comfort food.
Marry Me Chicken Pasta Recipe?
You can save time in the kitchen while making something really special for your loved ones with this Marry Me Chicken Pasta recipe. With each bite, imagine yourself enjoying succulent chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and a rich Parmesan sauce that will win you over. It could gain a permanent place in your dinner rotation, but it won’t guarantee a ring on your finger.
Marry Me Chicken Pasta Recipe Ingredients
Why You'll Love Marry Me Chicken Recipe With Pasta
Read More – Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- When the chicken is flattened, it cooks much more quickly—just three minutes on each side.
- After taking the chicken out of the skillet, cover it with foil and set it on a plate. It will help to tenderize it and keep it warm.
- To prevent burning, cook the garlic over medium-low heat.
- Take the pan off of the heat before adding the parmesan. Sprinkle it evenly over the sauce’s surface and stir gently until it melts.
- Save two cups of the pasta’s cooking water before draining it. For the sauce, you’ll need some; it’s always better to have too much than too little.
Chop the chicken: Minimize the size of the chicken by chopping it up and adding it to the pasta.
Use chicken thighs: Thigh fillets should be substituted for chicken breasts; they will require 15 to 20 minutes to cook.
Use salmon: A salmon fillet pairs well with the creamy sun-dried tomato sauce rather than chicken.
Add the vegetables to the sauce: at the start of the sauce, fry the onion and capsicum with the garlic; at the end, add the spinach leaves.
Sides: Toss in some raw sliced mushrooms to your salad as a simple green side dish, and serve this Marry Me Chicken Pasta with some bread to sop up the creamy sauce. As an alternative, we adore it served with roasted broccoli on the side.
Wine: The rich, creamy, sun-dried tomato sauce is ideally balanced by a dry Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris. If you’re in the mood for red wine, try a soft Chaianti or a smooth Montepulciano.
Marry Me Chicken Pasta Recipe
For the chicken
For the pasta
For the sauce
To Prepare the chicken
- Arrange every chicken breast onto a cutting surface and utilize kitchen paper to gently pat them dry. Two breasts of chicken
- Using the base of a heavy pan or the smooth portion of a meat mallet, pound the chicken breast until it reaches an even thickness, covering the meat with parchment paper to preserve it.
- Continue with the other chicken breast.
Prepare the pasta.
- Heat a big pan of water until it boils. Cook the pasta for one minute less than directed on the package after adding the salt. One tablespoon of salt pasta (12 oz).
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and set aside 2 cups of the cooking liquid.
- as the pasta cooks.
- In a heavy-based skillet set over medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Two tsp olive oil
- After adding salt and pepper to the chicken and cooking it for three minutes on each side, move it to a plate and cover it. Half a teaspoon of saltine-half teaspoon of black pepper
- In the same skillet, add the extra oil, and minced garlic, and cook for 30 seconds over low heat. One tablespoon of olive oil five garlic cloves
- After adding the broth, simmer the mixture. Add the cream, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, black pepper, and red pepper flakes after cooking for two minutes. Heat through to a simmer. One cup of chicken broth one cup of heavy cream one-half cup of sun-dried tomatoes one tsp of dehydrated oregano single tsp of dried thyme½ teaspoon crushed red pepperoni-half teaspoon of black pepper
- After taking the pan off of the burner, add the parmesan. Once the parmesan has melted, stir.1/4 cup parmesan
- Reheat the pan and allow the sauce to simmer for a minute and a half, or until it begins to thicken slightly.
- Stir in ½ cup of the reserved cooking water and the drained pasta.
- Gently toss the pasta into the sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, for one minute. In case the sauce becomes too thick, add extra pasta cooking water.
- Put most of the fresh basil in there.¼ cup of newly picked basil
- After slicing the chicken breasts, arrange them over the pasta and sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese and the remaining basil, if desired.
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Welcome! I’m Sumi, and I have a love for FOOD. Here, we’re all almost the pleasure of homemade delicious recipes.
Have you tried out one of my recipes? Share your culinary creations with us by tagging @eatfreshs on Instagram – I’d love to see your delicious dishes and connect with enthusiasts like you!