Subway Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich Recipe Image
How Do We Make A Subway Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich?
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 sub rolls
- Sliced vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers) for garnish
Instructions To Make Subway Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich
- In a bowl, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger until well combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour half of the teriyaki marinade over the chicken, reserving the remaining marinade for later use.
- For optimal flavor, it is recommended to marinate the chicken for a minimum of 30 minutes or refrigerate it overnight.
- Preheat the grill or a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for about 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- While the chicken is cooking, brush it with the reserved teriyaki marinade to create a delightful glaze.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing it into thin strips.
- Slice the sub rolls in half and lightly toast them if desired.
- Assemble the sandwiches by placing the sliced chicken on the sub rolls and adding your preferred vegetables for garnish.
- Drizzle additional teriyaki sauce over the chicken and vegetables for an extra burst of flavor.
- Serve the Subway Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches immediately and savor the exquisite combination of tender grilled chicken, tantalizing teriyaki glaze, and the freshness of crisp vegetables.
- If you want variation then you can try and use different kinds of chicken protein in the salad. The other protein option is ground chicken.
- The taste of the salad depends on how good is your Teriyaki sauce. The other alternative is you buy a good brand sauce if you don’t want to make it, try Soy VayVeriVeri Teriyaki.
- You can make a healthy version of your sandwich if you are on a diet plan. Try a Gluten-Free sandwich roll instead of a wheat roll.
- You can use the leftover chicken later. You can store the chicken in the airtight containers in your refrigerators. Once stored, you can reheat the chicken in a microwave or on a stovetop.
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Welcome! I’m Sumi, and I have a love for FOOD. Here, we’re all almost the pleasure of homemade delicious recipes.
Have you tried out one of my recipes? Share your culinary creations with us by tagging @eatfreshs on Instagram – I’d love to see your delicious dishes and connect with enthusiasts like you!