This Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe is a quick and easy for you to become a go-to dinner. It is made with ingredients that are easy to find and ready in just 25 minutes. Your family will love this good-for-you dinner.
Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl Recipe is a one-dish meal, a complete health in-a-bowl kind of meal.
It was so simple and satisfying chicken, broccoli, and this perfect teriyaki sauce. It is very easy to make at home with a simple homemade teriyaki sauce and some diced chicken and broccoli. Put it all over rice and have a superb, easy dinner that the whole family will love.
Table of Contents
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
Teriyaki chicken bowl recipe is quick and easy. Start with marinating chicken pieces in Sprig Ginger Teriyaki Sauce, which offers a delightful blend of soy, honey, and robust ginger flavors. This sauce simplifies your cooking and elevates your dishes.
Next, roast the marinated chicken on a griddle pan for a smoky essence that enhances its flavor. To add a satisfying crunch, toss the roasted teriyaki chicken with freshly chopped spring onions. Serve this delectable chicken over a bed of garlic-infused fried rice and steamed broccoli, making a healthy and satisfying meal.
Complete the experience by pairing the Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl with a glass of Sangria and finalizing with the delightful Strawberry Cheesecake Bars for an exquisite Sunday dining experience.
Ingredients: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
How to Make a Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
Expert Tips: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
Storing and Reheating Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
Store your Teriyaki Chicken Bowls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. When reheating, use a saucepan over low heat until it’s heated through.
Make Teriyaki Chicken Bowls
For Fried Rice
Required Equipment: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
Hard Anodised Kadai (Wok),
Cast Iron Tawa/ Flat Skillet,
Cast Iron Grill Pan
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
We will first wash and clean the chicken pieces thoroughly to start making the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe.
For the Teriyaki Chicken
- To marinate the chicken, mix the chicken pieces with teriyaki sauce and orange juice in a bowl. Let it rest for at least 20 minutes or up to 6-8 hours.
- After marinating, heat a griddle pan over medium heat, add a bit of oil, and place the chicken pieces to cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Once cooked, transfer the chicken to a separate bowl.
- Keep the leftover marinade in another bowl. To this marinade, add corn flour and salt, and whisk it well. Set it aside.
- In a flat skillet with oil, sauté the garlic until it turns brown. Then, add the spring onions and cook for a few seconds before adding the marinated mixture.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and cook until they are coated evenly with the sauce.
For Fried Rice
For the Broccoli Stir fry
- For the broccoli stir-fry, heat a small pan over medium heat, add oil and broccoli, then spread a little salt and water. Cover it with a lid and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Finally, spread some pepper powder, toss it nicely, and set it aside for serving.
- To make the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe, place the rice at the bottom of the bowl, place the chicken on one side, and the broccoli on the other.
- Serve the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe with a glass of Sangria and complete the meal with cold Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Welcome! I’m Sumi, and I have a love for FOOD. Here, we’re all almost the pleasure of homemade delicious recipes.
Have you tried out one of my recipes? Share your culinary creations with us by tagging @eatfreshs on Instagram – I’d love to see your delicious dishes and connect with enthusiasts like you!