Today is time for the Up and Go Recipes, Need to get up and go? We have a much healthier, homemade version of the supermarket version of this drink.
We love this Up and Go recipe. It’s a great way to get a healthy start and can be enjoyed at home.
1. Homemade Up and Go Recipe
Homemade up-and-go recipes are ready in just 5 minutes and to make this recipe easily in your kitchen machine.
Homemade Up and Go Ingredients
How to Make Up and Go at Home
- Blend all ingredients.
- Now you can Enjoy it!
2. Chocolate up and go recipe with Protein
Not just healthy, the chocolate up-and-go recipe with protein will be a treat to your taste buds.
Chocolate Up and Go Ingredients
How to Make Chocolate Up and Go Easy
- Crush Weetbix in a bowl and cover with milk. Refrigerate overnight.
- Blend soaked Weetabix, milk, and remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Now serve it immediately.
- Best served freshly blended
In this fast-paced time, for everyone who doesn’t have time for breakfast this up-and-go recipe is a quick alternative. Use some milk, water eggs, monk fruit, and vanilla bean extract for a few seconds so you can ready your breakfast as soon as possible.
UP and Go Breakfast Drink Ingredients
|545.5 kJ / 129.9 kcal
You need less than five minutes to make this easy strawberry smoothie. Use our simple up-and-go smoothie recipe on its own.
The healthy alternative to up and go
- Swap in non-dairy milk: I generally use dairy milk for making shakes, but you can use any milk like Unsweetened almond, coconut, soy, hemp, oat, or any other type of plant-based milk are all fabulous alternatives.
- Add some spice like cinnamon or nutmeg to taste delicious in smoothies.
- Use a different sweetener such as maple syrup or agave nectar. You can take in one or two pitted dates instead of a liquid sweetener alternatively.
- Enhance shakes by stirring in collagen peptides for added protein, benefiting skin, hair, nails, joints, and gut health. Use only an all-natural, unflavored, and unsweetened option.
How To Make Strawberry Up and Go Smoothie
Place all ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth. let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes so the Weetbix can soften and now you can enjoy!
Read More – Quick And Easy Smoothie King Recipe
5. Homemade up and go thermomix
For the teenagers that don’t have time for breakfast this up-and-go thermomix recipe is a fast alternative.
Homemade up and go thermomix Ingredients
Homemade up and go thermomix Instruction
- Blend Up and Go, Weetbix, banana slices, vanilla essence, yogurt, milk, and optional honey in Thermomix.
- Cook at 95°C or above using a simmering basket instead of the measuring cup.
- Enjoy your homemade Up-and-Go!
6. Banana up and go recipe
This up-and-go recipe has lots of protein, fiber, and energy and is the best breakfast option for those mornings when you must run out the door.
Banana up and go Ingredients
How to Make Banana up and go recipe
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Now it is ready and enjoy it.
7. Up and Go Smoothie
In Up and Go Smoothie has healthy foods like raw organic cacao powder, maca, and kale high in cancer-fighting sulforaphane and packed full of calcium and iron, fermented coconut water, and yogurt which are best and healthy for digestion, liver, and immune health.
Up and Go Smoothie Ingredients
How to Make Up and Go Smoothie
- Blend all the ingredients
- Now you can enjoy it!
8. Vanilla up and go Recipe
Vannila Up and Go recipe is made with clean, nourishing ingredients like natural protein powder, pure vanilla extract, banana, milk, and honey.
vanilla up and go Ingredients
How To Make Vanilla Up And Go recipe
- Add all of the ingredients – milk, banana, ice, honey, vanilla extract, and protein powder blend until smooth in a blender.
- Enjoy now and serve it immediately.
When making a shake in a blender, add the liquid (milk) first near the blades for smoother blending.
|183/ 129.9 kcal
No, Weetabix is not junk food. It is a healthy breakfast choice by many nutritionists and dietitians because of high in fiber and low in sugar and helps support a balanced diet.
Yes, UP&GO is best for kids when they don’t have time to eat breakfast. It’s also best between school or sports activities when a nutritious top-up is required.
UP&GO No Added Sugar has a five-star Health Star Rating because it has low GI (GI value 44), and also provides protein and fiber, essential vitamins, and minerals.
Up & Go is the brand by Sanitarium Health, that pioneered liquid breakfasts, making a category in Australian and New Zealand supermarkets and convenience stores.
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Welcome! I’m Sumi, and I have a love for FOOD. Here, we’re all almost the pleasure of homemade delicious recipes.
Have you tried out one of my recipes? Share your culinary creations with us by tagging @eatfreshs on Instagram – I’d love to see your delicious dishes and connect with enthusiasts like you!