Here Is Everything You Must Know For Barramundi Recipe
Ingredients For Barramundi Recipe
Recommended Equipment For Barramundi Recipe
How To Store Leftover Barramundi Recipe
Tips For Barramundi Recipe
- Ensure your fish fillets are thoroughly rinsed to remove any impurities, but make sure to pat them dry completely to promote proper cooking.
- Pay close attention to the lemon-butter mixture while it’s cooking, stirring it frequently to prevent burning, as butter can quickly burn.
- Opt for Barramundi fillets that are approximately 1/2″ thick throughout to achieve the best results with the specified cooking times in this recipe.
- A cast iron skillet is an excellent choice for fish recipes because it provides even cooking and achieves a perfect browned finish. Additionally, it’s a clean and safe cooking material.
- To avoid getting splattered with oil while cooking the fish in Olive Oil (Affiliate Link), consider using an oil splatter guard to contain any mess.
- When cooking fish, it’s best not to disturb it too much to prevent the fillets from breaking. For optimal results, flip your fish fillets only once.
- Because barramundi fillets are typically thinner, try to get fillets that are as close to ½” thick all the way around.
- If you’d like, you can substitute freshly chopped chives for the basil.
- Because kosher salt has less salt per volume than fine table salt, make sure to use it.
- Use an oil splatter guard if you want to prevent oil splatter when cooking.
- Using a large metal spatula makes flipping fish fillets simple.
- To achieve uniform browning, use a large cast iron pan.
- This dish goes well with any crisp salad you choose or with a bright, colorful Caprese salad. It pairs well with orzo, rice, and potatoes as well.
- Add some sliced cherry tomatoes as a garnish to give the dish some more color.
- Barramundi fillets are generally thinner, so aim for fillets as close to ½” thick throughout as possible.
- You can swap freshly chopped chives for basil if you prefer.
- Ensure you use kosher salt (affiliate link), as it’s less salty per volume than fine table salt.
- To avoid oil splatters while cooking, consider using an oil splatter guard.
- Make flipping fish fillets easy with a large metal spatula.
- A large cast iron pan provides even browning.
- This dish pairs well with a fresh, colorful Caprese Salad or any crisp salad of your choice. It also goes nicely with rice, potatoes, or orzo.
- For added color on the plate, garnish with sliced cherry tomatoes.
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories: 260 kcal
FAQs: Barramundi Recipe
Here are some great side options to serve with Barramundi:
- Rice, such as Instant Pot Jasmine Rice or Rice Pilaf for added flavor.
- Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Lemon for a fish and chips-style meal with extra lemony goodness.
- Smashed Potatoes for a quick and delicious potato side.
- Fresh salads like a 20-minute Lemon Spinach Orzo Recipe, Peach Caprese Salad, or Tabbouleh Recipe add vibrancy to your meal.
- For a sweet ending, consider Key Lime Pie Bars or Homemade Mint Chocolate Ice Cream, both keeping in line with the citrus theme.
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Welcome! I’m Sumi, and I have a love for FOOD. Here, we’re all almost the pleasure of homemade delicious recipes.
Have you tried out one of my recipes? Share your culinary creations with us by tagging @eatfreshs on Instagram – I’d love to see your delicious dishes and connect with enthusiasts like you!